Lawnsite Gear

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by LawnBoyatWork, Jan 30, 2006.

1. LawnBoyatWork

LawnBoyatWork LawnSite Member
    from ohio

:cool: Do you sell lawnsite clothing/hats? If so how do I purchase?

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

He makes a good point Sean. You could go through cafepress with the logo.

3. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

Or at least stickers to promote Lawn Site..I have received stickers from other sites.. FREE

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I think he has teeshirts

400ts.jpg

5. alwaysgreener

T-shirts would be cool.. How do you order???

6. vanguard

vanguard LawnSite Member

Good Luck! do a search on "lawnsite T-shirt" I started late last year. Got NO straight answers from anyone from this site, just a bunch of B.S.! Very disappointed!!! :mad:

7. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Sean was selling them last year.They did exist at one time.Best bet would be contact him and see if he has any left and what they sell for.

8. alwaysgreener

I hear ya...I'm not sure why they want to be number 1 when they don't accommodate us with anything.. Oh well it's just business nothing personal...LOL

9. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I have made it clear over and over again regarding shirts and other "gear"....

In fact, we had shirts made up....L, XL, 2XL, and even 3XL because some requested it. Even gave a sponsor here at the site the business in regard to making the t-shirts - also had mouse pads made up too..... charged $2 more per shirt than what I paid to have them made.... guess how many people ordered when it came time to actually pay for them????

So over the last year or so I have been giving them away randomly.... Gave a couple dozen away for people to wear at the trade shows...

I would be more than happy to try again. In fact I have found someone who will not require a minimum order for shirts...so this is what I am going to do.

I am going to start a thread with all the information people need to purchase a shirt and we will try it again.

10. alwaysgreener

Sean..I am more than willing to buy a few shirts for me and the crew.You need to let everyone know when to order them not just a thread but e-mail also, a lot of us are busy when major posts are up so other communication needs to be in place. Thanks