lawnsite get together bbq?

Discussion in '<a href= target=_blank ?>Sn' started by snow, Aug 19, 2000.

1. snow

snow Guest

while cutting a lawn today(i get my best ideas when cutting lawns), i got an idea of having a bbq for everyone on the plow forum. i'm justing wondering if anyone else is interested in it? i'm thinking about having it around upstate ny/ct (like around danbury/near poughipsee). i think it would be cool. all of us could trade photos, info, have "seminars" or stuff like that. to cover the cost of food , maybe we could pay a small fee or something. who knows, maybe some of you guys can do product demos or stuff like that. anyone think this might work? any idea? please respond to this post.

thanks guys,

2. Alan

Alan Member

It's quite a drive for me, but I'd go
  3. BRL

BRL LawnSite Bronze Member

I have an Aunt & Uncle near Poughkipsee that I'm overdue for a visit. If I could schedule both at the same time I'd go too.
  4. snow

snow Guest

is anyone else interested in this idea? i think if would be fun. if we would have this, we need a few more people that're interested.

5. slingshot

slingshot LawnSite Member
    from pa

I would go. let me know when and were
  6. Guest

I would also go. Just let me know when and where and I am there.
  7. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

I would be happy to have it at my shop in Poughkeepsie N.Y. and have already talked to some plow dealers and Pro Tec who said they would love to come and show there products.We would also demonstrate the Magic and other products.This would be a great start to an annual event that could grow larger with each season.
  8. Ray

Ray LawnSite Member

Sounds like a good time. I'll be there provided I don't have duty.
  9. steveair

steveair LawnSite Bronze Member

Not too far for me,

I can probably get the company to cover the whole trip with pay for days taken off since they didn't send me to the snow symposium in buffalo this year, so I am definitely in.

10. diggerman

diggerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from Iowa

Sorry the only time I get to The East is for a high school class reunion and this isnt my year. But hey make it an annual event and then maybe next year