Lawnsite:i Love You

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Jun 8, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

I mean we have had our troubles..But I'm in it to win it...

Thanks for putting up with my antics...I have learned much information from this site...

Sorry to be such a Brat......I guess i should be in the biz for 20 more years so I can earn my JACKAL rights...But alas i am happy i found you..

Thanks a bunch...
  2. Sandgropher

Sandgropher LawnSite Senior Member

No problems, keep your nose clean and stay out of trouble and i might let you stay awhile. :usflag:
  3. Be interested to hear what you say on those pgp nozzles. Tried the rb 5000 rain curtain yesterday and have to admit I liked it. If they show the reliability of the pgp I just might change.
  4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Kiss butt................................
  5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

See? It's easy..hang in there, you'll be as vindictive as the rest of us who
    blew our lives playing with water!:waving:
  6. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

But your quality systems will be your legacy. Some pup will come along, open up one of your systems and exclaim, "WTF? I can't improve on this." :laugh:
  7. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

AND... Some monkey will come along, open up up one of your quality systems and start scratching his head and arse at the same time exclaiming, "Ooh, ooh, ooh." :)
  8. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Then, you get called back.."it's not working right" & you look around & say
    " uh, this is not part of our system" & without further ado, get back in your
    Ferrari service truck, re-position the cone markers, & drive, daddy, drive.