1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawnsite link at Exmark.com!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scag48, Nov 10, 2000.

1. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Chuck, Exmark put up a Lawnsite.com link on their site! That's great! Now, if people notice it, we'll get bunches of new members! I wonder how they found out about this site? I guess this site is growing. Make room for others!
  2. toddman35

toddman35 LawnSite Member

exmark were the people that emailed me about lawnsite.com!! i also wonder how they know about it, because i never have seen them advertise here? thanks exmark!
  3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

About three wks ago i talked with the
    reps of exmark,walker and others about
    lawnsite. they seemed suprized and very
    interested to here that almost 2000
    pros were discussing them here. They
    indicated they were going to try to
    find out more.Mabe they did.
  4. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

LS has been on Exmarks links for a while.
  5. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

That email was from me. :) I just mentioned exmark cuz they have always supported me. It was a newsletter email.
  6. toddman35

toddman35 LawnSite Member

after looking at the exmark website for a while i found that i couldnt find the link to here? where is it?! thanks
  7. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

I couldn't find it either!
  8. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I forgot to tell you guys where it was! It's on the main page (homepage) and it's in the blue margin on the left. Where it says X The Resource, click on it and it takes you to a links page. Lawnsite is under "Landscaping Forums" almost at the bottom of the page. The description it says underneath the link is "Great site where landscape professionals talk about the latest industry issues."

Speaking of forums, if any of you don't know about the Heavy Equipment forum Chuck has set up for us dirt lovin' brutes, check it out. We don't have many people posting there. Just thought I'd point out that its there.

Happy posting!
  9. Rodg

Rodg LawnSite Member

Me thinks ExMark is recognizing the validity of this site. I for one learn something every time I visit-Hats of to Eric and Thank you for maintaining the site. It would be interesting to see some engineers from ExMark or Walker get involved in some of the ongoing debates on who gots da best mower!
  10. turfquip

turfquip LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark links to LawnSite because they deem it in their interest to do so. Exmark declined a link to turfquip.com citing 'conflict of interest'. They would prefer you not be fully informed decision makers. Hmmm...must be democrats.

Seriously though...business decisions both. Acknowledged, accepted and understood. Flattering too, in a convoluted sort of way.