LawnSite Member Give Away!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Sean Adams, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Today is Thursday, November 18th. We are going to run this "contest" for the next 14 days and announce the winner on December 1st.

Here it is....

Which existing LawnSite.com member would you most like to meet, sit down with and discuss the lawn & landscape industry with? Why? What would you specifically discuss?

The winner will receive the following:

1. A LawnSite.com T-shirt
    2. A LawnSite.com mousepad
    3. Hardback book "What ItTakes To Be #1 - Vince Lombardi On Leadership".
    4. Your choice of $50 cash or a brand new pair of high quality work gloves

After December 1st, this thread will be closed, so be sure to join in and Best Of Luck To Everyone!

2. tx_angler

tx_angler LawnSite Senior Member

I'm a little confused over who the winner will be; the member I would like to meet, me or both of us?

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

My apologies...I see what you mean about it not being clear.

The only winner will be the person who gives the best response - names the member they'd like to meet and explains what questions they would ask and what kind of things they would discuss.

Sorry about that.

4. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd go with Rodfather. I'd talk about the business side of things and how he became what he is today. He seems very knowlegable(sp), and seems to be doing well for himself.

5. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

Bobby Gedd Why? because he seems to understand that you can't let people rip you off and walk all over you.
    Specific discussion would be along the lines of getting the rest of the industry to use this same strategy and how to impement them, and specifically discuss how we can make more money with the easiest amount of work, since we both have some of the same ideas :D

Mac

6. PR Fect

PR Fect LawnSite Bronze Member

Mow Ed. He is in my area and I believe does things a little different than me. Being in the same area we would have many of the same problems. I would ask him how he deals with the weeds in our turf. I would also ask him what we can do locally to protect and/or enhance our green industry.

7. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

Bobby Gedd, I would like to know how to instill fear in people so that they pay you regardless if you show up to mow their lawn.

8. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

tonygreek, for me and i would ask how he started his company, and how to avoid the mistakes that he made starting out.

9. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

There ia noone on lawnsite that i would like to meet or talk about lawncare. Because if i don't meet you eye too eye before hand i wont belive what you say.

10. Phishook

Phishook LawnSite Bronze Member

That's kind of rude! Havn't had your coffe today, have you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.