1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawnsite members home lawn photos?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Oct 25, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Just copy them to your hard drive, then when you post here the "attach file" option will be at the bottom near the submit button, click that, find them on your hard drive and that will give us a link to them. That help?
  2. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

Well i tried to attach the file but couldnt really figure out how to do that b/c my file would never show up. Anyway here is some work that i did this summer to my parents house, but have to admit the back yard is where all the crap gets shoved.

Tripod does not allow remote file loading, so the pic will not show up. Click this link then the file "singlrs 1.1" that will load the photo. -Ray

And to everyone that has posted, looks nice:)
  3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

How long has your house been on the market?
  4. GrassChopper

GrassChopper LawnSite Member

Here's the front of my house with my rig:

and here's the back. Yes it is flooded and has been for some time. ALot of rain does that.

5. MuskTurfKing

MuskTurfKing LawnSite Senior Member

Grasschopper, I LOVE the flags on the trailer, that is awesome. I can't believe I've never seen that, it's really cool.

6. jnjnlc

jnjnlc LawnSite Member

You got to be kidding me. I moved in July 2000. I did not Aerate, Fertilize or Seed last year. This year I aerated about three weeks ago and have not had a chance to put down Fert or Seed. I have been so busy on everyone else’s lawn. My wife threatens to hire someone to take care of it about every week. My lawn has a beautiful stand of soon to be dead crab grass. I hope to aerate it again on Monday and Fert and Seed. You'll have to wait till next year for the pics. I have got to get into shape. I am kind of ashamed of it being in the business I am in.

Oh well, I will get there eventually. If not I may have to hire Kirby to take care of it. His lawn looks great.
  7. dhicks

dhicks Member

In the spirit of things to come, here is my best photo of my yard:

8. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Is my puter broke or are you other members seeing a bunch of X's for Captdevo's pictures? I even see an X in his signature too. :(

Edited by Eric ELM 10-28-01
    captdevo asked me to delete his 3 posts and he is going to repost them since he has moved his pictures to a new location.
  9. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

And I was beginning to think that Cin had removed the adult features from our system-LOL!!!

Yeah Eric, there are nothing but x'ed out slots for his posted visuals here as well. Glad to see Im not the only one -LOL!!!

Kris :D
  10. cclllc

cclllc LawnSite Senior Member