LawnSite Mobile

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Michael J. Donovan, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Hello LawnSite Members,

we are going live with a new mobile style for LawnSite...please let us know if you experience any problems, have suggestions and/or have any constructive criticism with the new style.

also, if any problems, please post screen shots, if possible, along with the type of mobile device you are using that would assist us in any way

thanks, we would appreciate it

2. Ray_Lawns

Ray_Lawns LawnSite Member
    from NE AL

I would like to be able to stay logged in on my phone instead of having to do it every time I access the app.

3. Michael J. Donovan

we are not referring to the app, but just the mobile style that you would see when you go to your browser on your phone

4. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

so far, much better than before! the app wasn't so great.

5. piston slapper

piston slapper LawnSite Platinum Member

Hmmm....well its different...
    Never been a fan of the mobile site...not enuf info...member location..post counts..etc.
    Needs more banner ads...to liven it up..its a little drab and plain..
    See if you can sell more ads on the mobile site..
    Im sure it will be fine...change is constant...

6. GrassGuerilla

GrassGuerilla LawnSite Bronze Member

Not thrilled. So little information is displayed per page it make you scroll much more. I've pretty much always used the browser to access the site from my Iphone. Now it's not as friendly.

It does look cleaner, and is a little easier on the eyes. At first glance, I liked it better before. It functioned briefly like this yesterday. I was relieved when it went back to "normal".

7. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I like it so far. The only complaint I have about the mobile site is that you can't see a members location.

8. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Can you cut out some of the dead space? I can only see three threads at a time, my thumb is crampin from all this scrolling

9. Michael J. Donovan

we'll take suggestions, etc and not sure what all is possible but we will try to make changes and adjustments if possible

thanks

10. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Liked the old mobile site a lot better. Way too much dead space!!