LawnSite Mobile

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Michael J. Donovan, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

we are keeping this new version and appreciate constructive criticism and far as images, if they are posted as attachments then they will show up as links to click on
  2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Also, the page numbers are not highlighting as you select them. You have no idea what you are opening.
  3. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Just saw the changes today, looks pretty good and much easier to do the touch screen thing like choose "the " page in a thread. Old style was the biggest pita!
    Not sure how to say this but it would be good to see what part of the forum the thread is from i.e., politics, Commercial lawn mowing etc.

I noticed a photo did appear in one thread but when there were several they were attachments. Should just show all the photos.

Please no adds!
  4. greenology

greenology LawnSite Senior Member

I agree, best to see photos loaded into thread without the need to open links each time! Our phones can handle it ;)
  5. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Also need a "view first unread" button like the old mobile site had.
  6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Really love the new site. So much easier to use on safari on my iPhone 4. I can actually mash the button I want instead of all the ones around it. Lol
  7. Liberty Lawnworks

Liberty Lawnworks LawnSite Member

I have been spending a ton of time on's app the past several months. The only problem I experience with it is that I can never see any pictures.
  8. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

I hadn't been on here in a couple days and now I see ya'll fixed this. Thanks! :)
  9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

My pm inbox is full and there's nowhere to delete the pm's. If nothing else can you sweep sent and received clean. Please.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

you will need to do that on your desktop rather then your mobile