Lawnsite MVP...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Mar 15, 2001.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

I was just thinking, who would you vote for as the Lawn Site Most Valauable Poster? Who do you think gives the most valuable information; gives the most information for their postings? Not who has the most post, who has made the most out of the post they have made! I have a few in mind and here they are:

1) Eric - EricELM: Well, Eric seems to know about everything and always gives great advise. His assistance seems to never end and most every post he gives helps someone.

2) Jim - GroundKprs: always, and I mean always has the best information to give and rarely ever ask questions. Always giving.

3) Lazer - Sure do miss him posting here, he's very knowledgeable and straight forward. Always look forward to see what he had to say.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

4) Ray - Kirby's Lawn Always has good posts and good examples.

5) Kris - Kutnkru Always has good posts and lots of them. :)

6) Lawrence Stone - Knows the applications part from one end to the other.

I feel everyones posts are important and we all learn from each other.

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Everyone that you mentioned!! Plus all the members on the Forum.

So if I add 2 and take away 3....

That gives me EVERYONE. This place wouldn't be the lawn mecca if we weren't all here.....

4. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Why is it that when ever a posting question comes up its always clarified that they are not talking about me?? -LOL:(

I cannot wait for the weather to break so that others can post more than me. :)

7)I like the sarcasim of Stone, the alternate views of GrassMaster, and the knowledge Jim offers at the Commercial Forum.

8)I like the advice of Paul, quandry of Stonehenge, and the dont forget abouts of Steve Air at the Landscaping Forum.

9) I like John Allin and Chuck at the Plow Forum.

10) Moderators have spoken for themselves.

And yes I think that everyone has something to contribute as well.

Kris

5. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Thats a tough pick, but I would vote for Lawrence Stone. His posts are knowledgeable, and witty. Chuch, Eric and John Allin also have fountains of knowledge.

6. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

all of the guys listed have my vote.

7. double e

double e LawnSite Member

I think I'm going to award Kutnkru with the "Rookie of the Year" (even though it hasn't been a year, he made up for it last month)

8. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Ya'll need to wipe your noses.. Some of ya got a little too close :)

Jim

9. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

No doubt! ;)

10. RYAN

RYAN LawnSite Member

Scag48 gets my vote. Even though I haven't seen him in here in some time. He is the Vanilla Ice of lawn care knowledge.

Word to yo mutha