LawnSite options that are little known?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by robert payer, Oct 22, 2002.

1. robert payer

robert payer LawnSite Senior Member

I thought to post this thread while investigating LawnSite options.

What options were you happy to find here that might help others?

Personaly, I have enjoyed doing searches of posts by people who I find to be well informed. This can be linked to from the profile. This has been a good general learning tool that goes in every topic direction. A real Pot Luck!

Helpful LawnSite options?

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Every time i come back to the forums, in the upper right corner, there is a get new posts button. Very helpful. It gathers all the posts that have been made since you were here last.

3. robert payer

robert payer LawnSite Senior Member

Jason how is the landscape industry in Dayton? If I am not mistaken your work season is actually often a month longer than ours in Northern Ohio. What a difference 4 hour distance makes.
    My sister and her husband lived in Yellow Springs for while when he was in the Air Force. Dayton seemed seemed very nice.

4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Landscaping here is incredible. I service mainly smaller, well to do northern suburbs and they treat me royally. There is more than enough work for those who do it correctly. I am at Miami of OH right now, getting a major in Bus and a minor in Entrepreneurship. I plan on dominating the market when i get out of school. Yes, the season is incredibly long. Even with the drought this summer, I am still going to hit 28+ cuttings, and that was skipping 3-4wks. Dayton itself is decent, but the areas arround are very nice. Overall its wonderful.

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

LawnSite options that are little known?

Well, if you get bored, and want to easily check out what the most talked about threads were......

You can go to a forum, say the commercial forum.... click on replies, and it will bring up the the threads that have the most replies all the way down.

You can do the same thing by clicking views, etc.