lawnsite proposals

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by rross, Nov 25, 2002.

1. rross

rross LawnSite Member

Has anyone used the template given at I would like to hear some comments about it.. 30$ for a download,,gee, somebody wanna just send it to me? and what about lawnsites proposal forms, any advice on those? how do they look???
  2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Quote: 30$ for a download,,gee, somebody wanna just send it to me?

So let me see if I undertand this.
    It would be ok for me to spend $30.00 on it, but you don't want to? So I should pay for it, and you should get it for free? :rolleyes:
  3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search for the templates they have been discussed before.

Do you realize that Sean Adams, the man behind Lawncaresucces reads these forum? I hope he tears your dumd a** apart.
  4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Gee rross, You got a ZTR I can use next year for a few months since I don't have one. You got any other things you have bought that I don't have that I can use for awhile.

Gee, how about a PC, I do need to buy another one but if I can get one from you it sure would be swell of you to just give it to me and could you go ahead and pay for the shipping.

Just kidding.

:D :D :D

You may still be living at home and getting free rent or other things free from your parents but that is not the real world
  5. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

I would say that rross has already worn out his welcome..... whattayathink ???

(can we say 'scrub' three times fast??)
  6. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

If you saw the letters that sean at lawn care succes offers you would probaly pay way more than $30 for them! I hope he refuses to sell them to a guy like you.:rolleyes:
  7. Husky

Husky LawnSite Member

I am new to lawnsite and was wondering the samethingBUT I DON'T WANT IT FOR FREE!!! lol,, no, I was just wondering about the proposals I've seen on here.

To me it didn't sound like rross was trying to get it free, but just that they were expensive.. I dunno, thanks

rross, sorry to comment on your post, but I'm from the same area as you, and its good to have experience near you...
  8. rross

rross LawnSite Member

Um, maybe I wordered that wrong, thanks to the angry posts.. All I ment was for s template that30$ seemed high. I didn;t mean I really wanted it all for free or anything. I ment 30$ high, maybe I could just get it for free, I mean, like it wasn't worth 30$.. Well, anyway I meant no disrespect to the creator of lawncare,, So I apologize. I just thought it was high...

On another note, I take it you guys liked it. Yea I understand Husky welcome to lawnsite, sorry it was your opening post and you saw a beating match, but the way I worded it, I was just asking for it.

Sorry again guys,, please no more bashing... I know how it sounded
  9. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

I need a FREE LAWN CUT..."rross" do you want to come to Michigan to cut my really needs it I have been too busy with fall clean-ups to cut it.

Anyway, yes, I have purchased all of the forms from They are GREAT! I have utilized every resource that is out there for outdoor maintenance contractors. I have spent hundreds of dollars on books, etc. and gotten less out of them then the forms from Initially when they came out, I thought what the heck, even if they suck I do not mind giving the money to help support after all of the knowledge that I have gained over the past two and a half years.

So go spend the money on all of the forms, from the sounds of it you are a scrub...and that means you have probably less than a year in the business. I am sorry, but I have cheap people, they always remind me of worthless customers.

David A. Parks
  10. greenman

greenman LawnSite Addict

Who votes for LS to be a paysite?payup