LAWNSITE 'S COMPETITION....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FIREMAN, Oct 15, 2000.

1. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

HAS ANYONE LOOKED IN THE BACK OF THE PRO MAGAZINE THAT JUST CAME OUT? DID ANYONE SEE THE ADD I'M TALKING ABOUT? THEY PROMISE A T-SHIRT...HAHA...A FRIEND POINTED IT OUT TO ME AFTER I TOLD HIM ABOUT LAWNSITE..HE SAID THIS OTHER SITE WAS WORTH A LOOK..SO WITH MUCH GUILT I LOOKED...WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF TIME..ANYWAY TO CHUCK AND ERIC..YOU GUYS HAD THE IDEA.AND IT HAS BEEN A GREAT TOOL FOR ME THANX...

P.S.--LOOKS LIKE THE COPYCATS ARE OUT THERE----

2. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Can you guys do t-shirts?

3. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

FIREMAN

Turn of the CAPS lock Please!!!!!!

4. Pro has started a e mail list with a bunch of "experts".

I for one don't need any more spam than I get now.

If you dont want to a forum message you have the option of not clicking on the hyperlink.

But with these e mail lists you get every reply to every dumb question right in your inbox.

If sombody does sign up for it please post a couple of the better questions that have been already asked here and let us know (spy) if there are any good replies.

5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

As far as "competition" there will never be any for LawnSite.com.

They are only helping me out as far as im concerned.... I will let them spend the big advertising $$'s and as soon as their members find out about LawnSite.com they will come to us and won't return.

Thanks "competition" !! I appreciate it!

Also, if you guys really want T-shirts let me know. I have the commercial heat press. If someone wants to come up with a design and nice layout pass it along.

BTW... I have never spent more than $25 in a month for avertising and have never spent money to be seen in a magazine. All my published articles are because you guys at lawnsite.com have made this into a industry leader and something worth talking about.

6. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

ADMINISTRATOR MAN FOR PRESIDENT! :) I REALLY would like one of those t-shirts. They would be nice to wear. No uniforms yet. :)

7. Administrator

Well, like I said, someone create a good crisp design and I will make the t-shirts.

8. What's wrong with the design already on your start page?

9. Administrator

hrm.. I never got any input on that design and didnt know if you guys liked it.

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I like it and I think it would be a great T shirt with that on it. It has the URL built in. :)