lawnsite slow

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by David Shaw, Apr 7, 2003.

1. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

Is it just me or is anyone else finding that lawnsite loads very very slooow lately? Dave

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I haven't noticed any slow down here for me.
    What type of internet connection do you have?
    I'm on cable, and the pages have been loading real fast for me.

3. LSAdmin

LSAdmin Web Developer Staff Member

Dave,

If you find LawnSite slow, you can take a look at the bottom of the pages: you'll see the time it took to generate the page there, as example

--
    Page generated in 0.11001301 seconds (85.05% PHP - 14.95% MySQL) with 16 queries.
    --

If the load time is greater than one second for pages other than the home page, please report this as the server may be experiencing some difficulties, but otherwise the problem is with the network connection between your computer and the LawnSite server and we have very little control over that - the best thing usually is to wait, and if you still experience the problem after a day, report it so we can see if we can do something about it.

Regards,

Pierre-Luc

4. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

I am using a dial up connection. The last page came up in 0.16342 something. It's probably my connection. It's just that lawnsite used to load quite a bit faster for me, now it's the slowest of anything. Dave