Lazer 28 Efi

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by lazer 46, Oct 6, 2007.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

I have ordered a Lazer 28 efi for next spring. Much to my suprise the list price of this unit has gone down $500. Every other mower is going up in price. Is this unit soon to be discontinued?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

lazer 46,

The 28hp EFI is NOT being discontinued. However, it will only be a build to order product, and most likely will not be included in our full line literature.

Also, please change the title of this thread if you are able. It is misleading to other readers b/c we are not discontinuing this product.

Thanks,
    Casey

3. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Since I ended my thread with a question mark i don't think It is misleading. Anybody with a remote interest in this unit will read your answer and know what is going on. I've had 3 of these mowers and they have been great. If you exclude them from your literature a lot of potential customers arn't going to know they exist.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

A lot of people aren't going to know they exist when they read the title of your post and ignore the question mark. Again, please edit the title of your thread.

Casey

5. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

He's a general member, he can't edit his post after a certain amount of time. Can't you as a sponsor edit the posts in your respective forum?

And if a person ignores the " ? " at the end of his thread title, then they don't pay enough attention to detail to be able to tell the difference between an eXmark cut and a Murray cut anyway.