Lazer CT

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Gunner, Mar 31, 2003.

1. Gunner

Gunner LawnSite Member

On another post, I read where Exmark now had a Lazer CT (for homeowners) in their product line. However, I could not find it on your web page. If possible, I would like to know the specs, availability, price.

thanks,
    Gunner

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

3. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

My dealer had one in his showroom last week. It DID have an 18hp engine on it, but I didn't think it was a SINGLE cylinder Kohler. Seems to me it was like a Briggs twin 18. I may be wrong though.

It has the Bar-across-tire parking brake and much smaller drive and caster tires. It looked kinda stretched out with a big space between the rear tires and the rear of the deck.

I'm sure its built tough, but I really couldn't see a big use for it in the commercial field. I'd much rather have a Lazer HP than this.

This will be PERFECT for 1+ acre homeowners that are sick of cheap ZTR knockoffs by lesser manufacturers. This thing will last FOREVER with a homeowner!

If you could get the price close to that of the Husqvarna and Ariens homeowner ZTR's you'd sell a LOT of these!