Lazer HP 23HP Kawi /52" deck for $6995.00 - good price?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tschremp, Apr 16, 2002.

1. tschremp

tschremp LawnSite Member
    from PA

I am about 24 hours away from purchasing an Exmark Lazer Z HP. Was quoted $6995.00 for a 23 HP kawasaki with a 52 inch deck. Is this a good price or do I need to look around more?

Also, is there any difference between the HP and the regular Lazer Z other than the size of the unit? Is it the same build quality etc?

Thanks for your help...

2. Daryl H

Daryl H LawnSite Member

I was just quoted over $7200 for the same machine.

3. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

My new Lazer Hp 52" 23 Kohler was $7400.00, so that sounds pretty good to me. It could be higher or lower in other areas. Make sure your have good dealer service to go with that price. Good luck.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Yes yes yes. That is a good price for the Kawi motor. Everywhere around here its between $7399 and $7499 for that same unit.

There are some small differences between the 52" hp and the full size but not much. There are many differences between the smaller HP's but the 52" is almost the same except a smaller footprint.

5. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

If you are in the market for buying one, then I would purchase it tomorrow at that price :blob4: :blob1:

6. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

Must be nice to be quoted such a price, that same mower would cost me near 7900 or around 8300 with taxes,the dealer here in Evansville is also a big Deere dealer,which keeps him alive, Don't see many exmarks here do to the outrages prices from this dealer, yes thats a awesome price. Id agree with Ebsy jump on that one. The cadillac of mowers in southern IN is Scag they outsell all other brands 10 to 1,every trailor around here has the big yellow...Marks Mowing Service

7. kckid

kckid LawnSite Member

I just bought that same machine for $7299 (out the door). Take it and run....

8. deason

deason LawnSite Member

Buy it!! Just gave $7199 for the exact same machine except I got the 23 kholer.. You have a good deal