lazer Q

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by slplow, Aug 19, 2004.

1. slplow

slplow LawnSite Senior Member

I took a 60'' lazer 28 efI with the bagging system for a demo for a full day and it was great . The one thing that I found is that I did not save any time cutting compaired to my 48''walker .(thought I would be home early) It was just to wide with the vac system. I had to pull the 52'' hydro out to cut alot of spots. I also notice that the lazer was the best cutting lawn mower I have ever used.
    The reason I took full size lazer on a demo,was because my dealer can't find a 52'' lazer hp for me to demo and my walker is killing me ( poor ride/cut) So will the smaller HP give as good of a ride and as great of a cut as it's big brother ? I think I would be able to get home sooner with the HP.
    I was also wondering why they don't put the 52'' ultracut deck on the lazer hp and efI?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Scott,

The HP is a great machine. You can pm me at terry.eckert@exmark.com and I'll try to arrange a demo. The EFI isn't used simply because we don't get very many requests for more power on the 52" deck. The Tri-Vantage seams to handle the speed of the HP pretty well also. We have bounced the idea around a little and I'll bring it up with our product development team again.

Thanks

Terry