Lazer Stripe Roller

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by EJK2352, Sep 18, 2001.

1. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Exmark,
    I purchased a York Sheet stripe roller for my 52 HP a couple of months ago. I was wondering if using this product could cause any warranty problems?? Do you endorse their products?? The
    stripe roller makes my Lazer stripe very nicely. Have you guys considered making your own and offer it as an accessory??:) ED

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

EJK,

Do we endorse them? I don't know what the official answer is but I can tell you they work and from the reports we get back from the field they work very well. I can also tell you they won't hurt the mower and they won't effect you warranty.

Are we considering one of our own??? I'll never tell, but I wouldn't wait around for us to decide. I'd just buy one from York now.

We're actually working on several things right now but we never release that information until it is ready for production.

Good luck

Terry

3. EJK

Any idea if one for 48 lazer is available?

4. eXmark

EJK,

At last report there was not a roller available for the 48" Lazer HP. I do not know if anyone is currently working on one at this time.

Thanks

Terry

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Odin00,
    If you contact York, they'll be able to accomodate you with whatever your need and dimension is.

6. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

Odin00,
    The 48" Lazer doesn't have any rear anti-scalp wheels. The York
    roller mounts to the inside of the scalp wheel brackets on the 52
    & 60" Lazers. You might want to ask Terry if Exmark will sell you
    the anti-scalp wheel brackets. I got a pair of them a couple of
    years ago for a 48" Lazer my former employer had. We didn't
    like the way the 48" tended to scalp. I welded the brackets on the deck and made sure I located the discharge side wheel so it
    would clear with the side bagger on the unit. I think Exmark should put the rear scalp wheels on at the factory. The deck follows the ground much better and scalping is eliminated. Once
    you get those brackets and get them welded on you can call York
    with the dimensions between the brackets. They will build one for
    you to fit your measurements. :) ;) :) ED

7. eXmark

Hey guys,

EJK is correct the York roller mounts to the anti-scalp roller brackets. I haven't talked to them in quite a while so I don't know if they are working on an alternative mounting system for the 48" units.

If you do decide you want a set of mounting brackets just have your dealer call me at 402-223-6358 and we can arrange it.

If you want I might even be able to stuff Fred in a box with the parts and send him out to weld them on for you. Hope he's not claustrophobic.....................

Thanks

Terry

8. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the striper on my 52 laser. I love mine. Easy to install and maintain.

9. cormierlawn

cormierlawn LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    Does this York company have a web site for the roller? or maybe a phone number, I want one bad...

Curt

10. eXmark

Curt,

If your looking for a 52", 60", or 72" Lazer you will be able to order one through your local Exmark dealer under one of the following part numbers.

STRLHP52- Lazer HP 52" $299
    STRLZ52 - Lazer 52" $299
    STRL60 - Lazer 60" $329
    STRLXP60 - Lazer XP 60" $329
    STRL72 - All 72" decks $349

Thanks

Terry