Lazer X Series

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by T Scapes, Jan 12, 2013.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking at purchasing a new Exmark Lazer Z X series 29/60. Looking for reviews of the X series even if you have a different engine. Also does anyone know what the dump from seat bagger cost?

2. Bates Lawn Care

Bates Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I've got the same engine and deck you are looking at and it does great for me. And the dfs bagger I wanna say was lie 3500 or so I have a quote on my desk from a few months ago. Ill look later and tell you exact.

3. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Platinum Member

I used to have that mower, same setup, no bagger. It worked great but was too big for the majority of my properties.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. knox gsl

It did leave a great cut.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I got the Advantage series cause i do much smaller properties ( subdivision lots) but i would get the 27/60 Kohler engine. I think the 29/60 is the Kawasaki. It just seems like everyone who has got a newer mower with a Kawasaki has had problems with them...

6. Bates Lawn Care

Bates Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I got the Advantage series cause i do much smaller properties ( subdivision lots) but i would get the 27/60 Kohler engine. I think the 29/60 is the Kawasaki. It just seems like everyone who has got a newer mower with a Kawasaki has had problems with them...[/QUOTE] I haven't had any problems out of mine. It runs fine everyday. No matter the season it cuts great.

7. Fwilamosky

Fwilamosky LawnSite Senior Member

any reason behind the x series instead of the S series? from what I know the x series only has larger pumps and a different deck, but all exmark decks leave the great cuts? Post some pics when you get her

8. Quix

Quix LawnSite Member

I have the 52/27 Kohler. I like the machine,does all I can ask of it. Would definately buy another.

9. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

Same deck just different spindles...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. knox gsl

Series 6 decks are deeper and have larger spindles. X series has bigger hydros and a better seat. X series mounts the deck from adjustable links instead of chains. X series cost more but you get more.
    Posted via Mobile Device