1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

LAZER XS for sale cheap

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by oakley02, Feb 14, 2008.

1. oakley02

oakley02 LawnSite Member

hello,

i have a 2007 lazer xs 66",31hp commercial briggs up for sale. this machine has one full year left on the warranty. it has a total of 450 hours on it. mainly used on acres plus properties. the triton deck cuts wonderful. the two things i absolutely love about this mower is the upgrade comfortable seat and the fact that it is heavier built. it has bigger pumps and a heavier frame all around it is more comparable to the scag turf tiger as compared to the wildcat. and by the way fully open it goes 12mph as compared to the lazers 10. why buy a light duty mower when you can get a bigger, faster and heavier mower FOR LESS MONEY. my asking price is $6800. this machine last year cost 9900. saving of 3k for one year. the reason i am selling as you can see from my other posts is i am down sizing and quite frankly i just need to get rid of it soon. just call and you can test drive it. i can meet you or you can see it 35 mins north of baltimore. 6800 obo call if interested

brian antkowiak

443-858-1269

2. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

damn that is a deal ..... also thats a good deal on the price for a new unit my dealer wants close to that for a lazer z ..... i done with his over priced bull lol

3. Itzkcatz

Itzkcatz LawnSite Member
    from CT

hours? will you meet halfway?

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Good machine!

However, I thought that the 2007's went to 35hp BVG?

Not that it matters much, the 31 is plenty powerful enough.

5. oakley02

oakley02 LawnSite Member

yes i will half way....its an 06 model bought in 07 so it still has warranty

6. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

no pictures.

7. oakley02

oakley02 LawnSite Member

can get if interested

8. oakley02

oakley02 LawnSite Member

This Needs To Be Sold By Week End. Please Email Slash Call With Offers 443-858-1269

9. wildbilly1113

wildbilly1113 LawnSite Member

What town are you near being you are 35 miles north of Balt. ? Thanks

10. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Brian made you an offer still waiting to here, check your e mail and private messages.