Lazer Z, 20hp Kohler parts manual?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Ironic, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Ironic

Ironic LawnSite Senior Member

where can I find one?
    I have a parts manual for the chassis, and basic engine stuff...
    what I'm looking for, are the part#s for the throttle/choke linkage, the "divorced" air cleaner, and all the brackets that hold it all together.
    somebody please help me!

2. Ironic

nobody can help me out?

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Ironic,

The items you mentioned (choke linkage, and air cleaner) are not in the engine operators manual or the mower part manual. You will need to talk to your dealer about getting these part numbers since these parts will come from the engine manufacturer. Also, there may be a phone number in the engine manual that may get you in contact w/ the proper people.

Let me know how everything goes.

Casey

4. Ironic

thanks for the reply...
    that's what was throwin me for a loop, as the fact that what I needed wasn't in any of the available manuals. and I couldn't find it online either.
    the service at my dealer is uh...unsatisfactory to say the least.
    I guess I'll keep pestering them. Thanks!

5. eXmark

Ironic,

Are there any other dealers in your area?

If you log on to our homepage (www.exmark.com), and click on the "Find a Dealer" the closest dealers will be displayed.

Peace,
    Casey

6. eXmark

Ironic,

You can look those parts up on line as well at www.kohlerplus.com. You'll need to enter as a guest. Your engine is a Kohler Command, CV20, and then you'll also need to know your spec. If you can't locate that on your engine, lets us know the model/serial of your machine and we can get that for you.

Once you have the parts, you can go to your local Exmark dealer (who are normally Kohler dealers as well) and order the parts that you need.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,
    Lenny