Lazer Z Demo Results

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Simone Lawn Service, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

After demoing the Lazer Z today (27hp 03) I only had one thing to say...DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! NO...NO...NO....PLEASE!!! I'll spare you all of the details, but my eyes have now been opened, and I finally understand all of the hype. Now-if you'll excuse me, I'm going out to the garage to throw rocks at my Surfer.:(

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Demo an 04,and you will take it home.Just got to look at the new model today.Has some nice little added benefits.

3. rotgg

rotgg LawnSite Member

LOL

4. Well, you learn fast, now why didn't you buy it?

5. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

my 27 hp lazer 60 is junk.its a kohler figures.the only kohler engine in my small fleet 2 months old to.nothing but problems with it in the last month

6. Simone Lawn Service

I'm trying to decide if I should get one now for $7900 and get a free striping kit (offer good till Oct 31st) or wait for the 04's this spring. What do you guys think...?

7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Is that for a 52" or a 60"????

8. Simone Lawn Service

This is for a 03' Lazer Z with a 27hp Kohler and a 60" deck-$7900 Think I should be able to do better? I'm going to shop around. They are the only Exmark dealer in town, but I'll drive a little if I can save some significant money.

9. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Wouldn't even thinkl about it less it has the cup holder!! heh heh heh

$7900 is a pretty good price with a free $300 roller on it.

10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Yes sir! My thoughts exactly, pretty good price! The eXmark dealer in my area only has one Z in stock, new but a 2001 model. It's only a 25hp Kohler 60" and he wants $7850 plus tax, roller & canister filter not included.

Too old, too much and I still have hard feelings towards eXmark and Kohler because of the 2 Lazer EPS issues that have been posted here, neither of which are resolved to this date, as far as I know. That also took away any thoughts I had about ordering an EPS as well.

You have a pretty good deal lined up there. I on the other hand think I will hold on to my money for now thanks.