Lazer Z HP 52" Bagging ?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Turf Dancer, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

THe Exmark dealer I am talking to says that the 52" deck does not work well as far as bagging with the Ultravac ?
    Is this true ? He told me to either go with the 48" or step up to a 60" ! He said they bag well ! Why doesn't the 52" BAG WELL ? I am looking at the Lazer Z HP

But if I keep adding Commercial accounts I think I will go with the 60" 27 HP Kawi, Lazer Z

What is the List Price On these 2 machines ?
    And also the 2 ultravacs 8 and 12 bushel

52" Lazer Z HP w/ 23 Kawasaki
    60" Lazer Z Liquid Cooled 27 Kawasaki

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Turf Dancer

I don't have any idea why a he had a problem with 52" decks? We made the first baggers for the 52" LHP. The baggers for the full size didn't come out unit a year later.

The only time I hear of issues it has to do with the belt. Either the belt looses tension, the idler needs grease or is hanging up, the belt is stretched and wore out. Usually stretched and wore out has to do with the first 2.

LHP 52" 23 KA ---- 7,700.00

LZ 60" LKA ---- 9,800.00

LHP Ultra-vac ---- 1,400.00

LZ Ultra-vac ---- 1,800.00
    these are ballpark prices and will vary.

Thanks, Fred.

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Every time I turn around I think I have heard everything. But...I was wrong again.

The 52" HP is a very good bagging mower. Mine has been threw 3 leaf seasons without 1 single problem with the ultravac.

4. CO.d 502nd

CO.d 502nd Banned

lazer z hp is a excellent bagger with ultra vac grass leaves its first class .The dealer dont know his @$$ from a hole in the ground

5. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

I too have the 52" HP and it is a great bagging system. It has made my jobs look like I just ran over the lawn with a vacume cleaner. If your dealer had problems with blowout, then he needs to install the baffle from exmark. This will make blowout go away.

I bet if you try it you will like it!

6. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

My 52" Lazer bags excellent. I had a blow-out problem w/ leaves and added the blow-out baffle that 65hoss recommended. It picks up leaves like a Hoover now!!! I think you have a dealer that doesn't know his product very well. I have cut w/ 48" , 52" & a 60" of the 3 I feel the 52" cuts the best . ED

7. Turf Dancer

Turf Dancer LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Fred Thanks for all the questions you have answered so far, However i have a couple of more for you regarding prices !
    The dealers up here must be high because I priced a 52" LazerHP w/ the 23 Kawasaki and one quoted me $7985 for it, $10900 for the Liquid Cooled unit and $4295 for the 36" Viking, This Dealer is 70 miles from me. Baggers were priced at $1600 and $1900. This dealer is a full line John Deere dealer first and foremost and they also sell Walker.

The other dealer quoted the 48" Lazer Z HP at $7000 and the Viking 36" at $3700 if I pay in cash. He quoted me $1800 for either bagger and This Dealer I am told is a Pro Certified Dealer, He is 230 miles from me. He says he sells almost all Exmark. The

What is the Price Difference between the 48" and 52" Lazer HP ?

Prices for TTHP 36"

Viking 32" and 36"

Thanks Scott

8. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Scott,

I just got the lazer hp 52" 23 kaw. for $7200

and the ultra vac for$1300

9. Rich's Lawn Care

Rich's Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

do you have the part # for the baffle for the ultra vac

thanks Rich

10. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Rich,

The p/n for the anti-blow out baffle is 1-611277 and should fit any 52" Exmark deck. P/n 1-641260 should fit any 60" Exmark deck. Both can be ordered from your local Exmark dealer.

Thanks

Terry