Lazer Z hp for sale with DFS bagger

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by QualityLawnCare4u, Feb 8, 2008.

1. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I am putting up for sale my lazer z hp with the dump from the seat bagger. Has a 48" deck and 19 Kaw engine with 587 hours. No problems at all and runs/cuts great. I am selling it because I don't have enough accounts left to justify 1 ztr much less 2 and I am not taking on anymore bagging yards which is what I used this mower for. Deck has the usual minor scuff and scratch marks but otherwise looks very good. I do not have any pics nor own a camera but will try my best to get someone with a camera to take pics and post them.I have it listed locally for 4500, have had several lookers who would buy it if I would finance:nono:and more coming to look at it this weekend. I thought I would list it here though to see if any interest. Would like to sell but am not desperate to the point I will give it away:rolleyes:

Thanks
    Danny

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

If I lived closer the mower would be sold. Just to long of a drive. Just curious what year is it.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

Greengiant, it is a 2005 model, forgot to add that and it has the triadvantage deck also.

4. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

mower still for sale

5. QualityLawnCare4u

Yes, I still have it. Had several that looked at it locally and wanted it if I would finance it.:nono:

6. greengiant9963

Sent you a PM the other day. Not sure if you got it.

7. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

mower still for sale?

8. QualityLawnCare4u

Jay, I still have it. Had a guy Monday give me a very small non-refundable deposit to give him a week to get the money but I have not heard back from him and his time is about to run out. BTW, how are you and Tonya doing?

9. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

we are doing great brother, i hope we can make a deal on this exmark, btw, thanks for the other one you sold me, it is performing well

10. greengiant9963

Hey Danny...is the mower still for sale?