Lazer Z HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ace 1, May 17, 2001.

1. Ace 1

Ace 1 LawnSite Member

How is the Exmark LazerZHP 23 Horse with 52" cutting deck. Looking to know how the cut is and if the engine is big enough to mulch well i have read alot of posts on this and it seems to be a dandy also what should be a fair price on one of these. looking to buy new not happy with the Grasshopper I own now Also do they have a 52" diesel engine by chance if not how about another brand and possibly liqiud cooled went to web site and could'nt find a 52" LQ, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx anyone who can help

Also the site is a great help to myself appreciate all the hard work you guys put in .
    Christian
    Ace Lawncare

2. Russ Bustamante

Russ Bustamante LawnSite Member

:blob3:ace 1, I bought a laser hp 52" deck last year in sept. I think it is great. the cut is good, the speed is great, and it fit in my 5 ft. wide trailer. I also got the bagging system . I think that was a good deal also. It saved me alot of work at the end of the year(clean-ups). as far as the 23 hp engine it is fine . I cut at 3 in. in the beginning of the year, now i'm at 3 & a half in. I haven't had any problems with it. I have the KOHLER 23. I bought a new trailer in march (6'w & 12'l) now I wish I got the 60" deck though. MY costumers love the cut and the stripes . goog luck with your buy. I will always stick with exmark , they take pride in there pr oduct, and the dealer always have parts and knowledge with them.

3. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

Have one, love it. I use the mulching kit also. Works well for me. In fact i'm thinking real hard about adding a second one.

4. Mike (MLC)

Mike (MLC) LawnSite Member

Glad to hear such good things on this mower. I just put a down payment on one and should be receiving it tommorrow. Can't wait to try it out.