1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lazer Z hydro pump needed

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by vernon lawn, Apr 5, 2008.

1. vernon lawn

vernon lawn LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Anyone have good results shopping on line for a exmark lazer z hydro pump. Looking for a decent price and warranty. 02 lazer pump manual part #103-1943.10L-121R (on pump). I heard this had changed to part number 103-2675???
    I want to make sure I purchase the correct pump since I'm only replacing one side (for now). Any feedback would be great!

2. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

3. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

I read his feedback for the amount of sales he has it's good apparently he ships same day....
  5. kayeproperties

kayeproperties LawnSite Member

I just did one on the same year Exmark. I got mine thru J-thomas and it was about the same price as the link and the shipping time and price will be about the same. Its not a hard replacement but it is a little messy on the driveway and dont forget to tighten all the lines very well, new filter and be as clean as possible!
    good luck

PARTPRO LawnSite Member

The warranty on hydro-gear pumps are all the same. 1 year and its actually Hydro_gear that approves the warranty from my understanding.