Lazer Z Price

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Trinity Lawn Care LLC, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I was wondering before I contact my dealer if anyone knows about how much a 60" lazer z with Ultra Vac 3 bag system would run? I have a 36" Metro and really like this brand.

2. Justin Rideout

Justin Rideout LawnSite Member

It all depends on what hp engine you want. I just bought a Lazer z 60"w/27hp and it ran me 8700.00 with tax. the dump bagger is 2350.00 and the standard bagger is 2050.00 dealer prices.So, you are looking around 10,000.-12,000.00

3. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks Justin.

4. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Hey Justin,
    I COULD SAY YOU A SH!## LOAD OF MONEY. My machine is in mint condition with only 235hrs on it.. I only used it on about 4-5 lawns a week for the last couple of seasons.. email me and I'll send you pics or look for it in the 4sale forum... very nice machine... LazerHP, 52"deck, 23hpKaw WITH collection system.
    BY THE TIME YOU PAY TAX ETC.. on a new machine I could save you thousands.. I'm looking at high $6000's but write me and we can talk about the price.....Im only selling because a buddy went in halves with me and he needs his portion of the cash..I'm thinking of dropping the 4 or 5 accounts that I have cuz it doesn't justify me buying him out.....