Lazer Z striping kit users..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn-Scapes, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes it makes a huge difference.

3. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

The stripe roller is the best addition I have made on my Lazer. It really defines the stripes and makes my work really stand out. I wouldn't own a Lazer without it. Another plus is it is a giant anti-scalp roller too.

4. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It makes a big difference, - just not a $300 difference. If I was going to do it all over again, I would just make my own with chains across the back. Besides, I like what you can do with chains that you can't do with a striping roller.

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

This Is My front Lawn This spring, You Tell Me.

759500res.jpg

6. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I like mine! Mostly because of the rear anti-scalp, and extra trimming ability due to getting rid of the rear anti-scalp wheels.

7. lawn perfection

lawn perfection LawnSite Senior Member

I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MINE.DOES A GREAT JOB.

8. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Got mine off Ebay for $180.00 does a great job...Wouldn't be without it...:D :drinkup:

main3.jpg

9. tkr76

tkr76 LawnSite Member

Bought my striping kit off ebay for 200 bucks a month ago. Best money ever spent. Some say you can't sell stripes but don't agree. Ever since I started striping I have had more calls and referals than ever before. Most have a current service but want to swich to me for the stripes.

10. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

bigwilly is the same one I just bought mine from awsome ebayer...$180.00 send money order, and yer all set...Comes to $194.00 all together including shipping.

Better than Exmarks price of $313.00 before shipping......Yes it makes all the difference in the world.......Night an Day