1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lazer Z XP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ezdrive, Apr 10, 2004.

1. ezdrive

ezdrive LawnSite Member

I was just at my local dealer and saw the 2004 Z XP. I am not in the business, just an extreme fan of commercial Zero Steers. I currently have a Bunton 2250 that is only two years old. I like the unit because of the electric lift mower deck. Due to a back injury, I find the Zero's to be more comfortable to ride, but the hand and foot lever deck lifts are still hard on the back.

Well, to get to my point, I love this unit and I am seriously considering trading in the Bunton for an Exmark. Is there an aftermarket power lift that will work with the Z XP? If so, where can I get it?

The reason for even considering the trade is that I have seen the improved cut quality and the striping system works very well. I also have been slowly converting most of my eqiupment from gas to diesel. I just love the smell of diesel in the morning (joke).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

EZ drive,

I would not be suprised if the was an aftermarket electric lift for the deck. The Lazer Z seams to be quite popular with the aftermarket suppliers.

There's nothing out there that we would endorse at this time however.

Good luck,

Thank you,

3. ezdrive

ezdrive LawnSite Member

Thanks for your reply. I went back to the dealer and tried the foot pedal lift. I works great! Exmark is an awesome machine!