Lazer Z XS Demo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blessed 1, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Ive been demo'ing a 60" Lazer Z XS since Friday and needless to say I HAVE TO HAVE IT! I suppossed thats why they let you demo them. The 31 hp is awsome. The 15mph ground speed will spoil you. It will cut its hineparts off leaving no straglers behind. It is compared to a Hummer of a ZTR. My only question is which of my Lazers will I trade in on it. The seat is the best. (other than the full size Scag seat). Now how am I going to get it in the house unknowticed!

2. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Yes, the XS is a great machine.

3. GNRL

GNRL LawnSite Member
    from Wi

I put 9.2 hours on mine the other day and used 12.8 gallons. Not to shabby! :D

4. arosewag

arosewag LawnSite Member

How much are those? I just met with a client who needs 16 acres mowed, I'm thinking I may be able to do it with one of those and a 48 w/ velky

5. GNRL

GNRL LawnSite Member
    from Wi

I paid $9300 for my 60"

6. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

$10500 here in Ga. I ct 10 acres yesterday in 1 hr 15 minutes with 2x 60" Lazers. On 1 was a 1st time rider demoing the XS

7. arosewag

arosewag LawnSite Member

I haven't done commercial or residential mowing, but I'm want to get into it. How much would you guys charge for mowing 16 acres. Most of the 16 acres are two big fields. About 1.5 of it are around a commercial building (assisted living) that would need to be trimmed and blown.

8. Sweetwater

Sweetwater LawnSite Member

Exmark rocks...nuf said!

9. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

exmark's website says 12 mph.

10. JOEWOOD

JOEWOOD LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Any machine sport'n 31 horses will blow you away!

Joe :laugh: