Lazy Questions

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by GreenthumbGA, Apr 9, 2008.

1. GreenthumbGA

GreenthumbGA LawnSite Member

I want to confess and apologize.

I confess there are times I do not take the time to do searches like I need to. Many of the questions that I have are within the depths of previous discussions.

I apologize to all who read this....thank you for being patient with us that ask seemingly endless questions about things that have been exhausted in past threads.

Please keep referring us back to the archives with good direction that we may continue to be good students of a better way....(cheesy huh)

This not just a hobby for me, it is a way that I support my family, and a tool for giving back.
  2. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Dear Mr. Cheese

I say ask away, often it is the angle of the question, even tho it was asked before, that makes the conversation go a different direction
  3. treegal1

treegal1 LawnSite Gold Member

question on we love it, there are no dumb questions.but take the time to learn thoroughly and take notes if needed.

a happy question is better answered than a snide remark
  4. GreenthumbGA

GreenthumbGA LawnSite Member

I have been saving links and buiding some refferance files for info that has just been written into the threads.

I have to go back through and do some sifting and organizing but that comes with free time and that come in short bursts.

you are all awesome.......