1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lazyman Liquid Gold

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by bokm49, Jan 24, 2010.

1. ChiTownAmateur

ChiTownAmateur LawnSite Senior Member

Your point is very good, and it is how they label and advertise their product. It contains a lot of the organisms and it specifically is labeled as ideal to be applied if a fungicide, herbicide or insecticide is used. They suggest applying it 48 hours afterwards in order to help reestablish the colonies that are disrupted by the application.

Because I was still having to overseed and plant new stands this year I used a starter fert with siduron (which has worked great for me). So my spring apps couldn't use the tea...but I plan to use it for my fall ferts and potentially next year.

I'm not comparing or suggesting they are the same product but I think the soil doctor product is designed to do something simliar as ICT Bill's compost teas. Again I have no idea what the real differences are, but because ICT Bill's program is for pros (minimum quantities are relatively high) I couldn't get a small amount of his stuff so I decided to try the soil doctor. They are the same company that sold me my poa supina grass, I owe you some pictures of that I believe.