LCO Busted

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jmcooper, Feb 12, 2004.

1. jmcooper

jmcooper LawnSite Member

Feb. 12 - A Marshall County woman has been sentenced after using someone else's money to buy cars and cruise tickets.

(Name Removed) worked at TLC Lawn Care in Guntersville. Over a four month period she forged and cashed a customer's checks buying 5 cars, cruise tickets to the Bahamas, and a four-wheeler.

(Name Removed), will serve a suspended 3 year sentence on probation. She was also ordered to repay $90,000 in restitution and will complete 1,000 hours in community service.

(Name Removed), owner of the TLC Lawn Care was also sentenced for attempted fraudulent use of a credit card from the same victim. He received one year in jail, and was ordered to pay $25,000 in restitution, and court costs.

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

That sucks for him! I guess that goes to show you that you reap what you sow.

3. dobehap

dobehap LawnSite Senior Member

Unfortunately most people dont get it, until something like this happens to THEM!

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Big Mario gonna like him.
    "Hey TLC, come over here and give me some TLC. Its just you and me in this cell for 365 days. Hope you enjoy the TLC".

5. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is too funny hoss:)

6. parkwest

parkwest LawnSite Senior Member

Yep! that is the court system today. The woman gets a suspended sentence. and the guy gets a year in Jail. Sounds like she stole $90K and the guy stole $25K. So much for equal justice under the law.

7. LawnPerfect

LawnPerfect LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like she got caught first and snitched on him.