LCO gets charged with Felony Assault

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by nosparkplugs, Jul 26, 2008.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Just shoot him and put a "throw away" weapon in there hands and claim self defense!:laugh::laugh: Just kidding NOT a good idea. The best way to deter theives is to keep things from looking tempting by locking everything up. I learned the hard way too, we use to live more "down town" more so then now and our block was surrounded by not so nice areas and the riff raff would walk by every day and one night I heard something around my trailer but could not wake up enough, well the next day I saw a trimmer gone. So the next night I set him/them up waiting for them all night. They finally showed up about 3am and they got a surprise to say the least! Me running around the corner with a 8 iron in my hand yelling and screaming. This kid I swear sh!t his pants and was like a dear in headlights. I never saw them again! After that I ran a very heavy cable through every peice of equipment on the trailer, that in itself was a deterent.

2. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Are you missing a brain or something? When you steal!!! You lose all your rights, cuz you suck at life, and you get what you deserve. Where not talking about human rights. Quit bringing china and crap into this.

3. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

another teenager

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I don't really think comparing China to US is really apples to oranges.

5. mtnzone

mtnzone LawnSite Member

ahhhh it is genocide.....spell check at least..... then maybe we can have a discussion.

whats the difference anyways..?? political ruler executes someone..Just because we use a court of law and they are ruled by tyrants which in turn uses a totally different code of ethics..Either way the person is dead.......you could say the same thing about our society...

6. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

we were talking about human rights, you know the people who want to shoot first and ask later. Thats taking away human rights. Like china.

7. Lawnworks

from usa

I used to keep my equipment at my house... if I hear a noise behind the house and I guess I should not even go out and check on it... just call the cops. If I go out w. my glock, I would not want to take any chances on losing my life over some losers that is stealing the equipment I had to work for to pay for.

8. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

well i wouldnt get in a shoot out over a used trimmer or 10 gallons of fuel thats for sure. I hate thieves but no matter what you do they will always exist. China is a good example of that.

9. Lawnworks

from usa

I don't know... I am talking 15k worth of equipment... I don't know if I am willing to roll over and just eat that amount. I am not saying I would just go out and start shooting, but if they made any sudden moves....

I don't really see the correlation b/t communist China and us. I am glad GA just passed more freedom to carry... public transportation just got alot safer.

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

the correlation is that china by FAR has the swiftest and highest execution rate for convicted crimes in the world. They have swift and harsh punishments for commited crimes. Yet their crime rates are still high. So my point is killing people does not solve the problem. Stripping away human rights with deadly force for petty theft is un acceptable and thats why their are laws against it.