1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

LCO gets charged with Felony Assault

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by nosparkplugs, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I believe in protecting private property w. deadly force is acceptable. I don't accept the China example...apples to oranges.

2. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

states in USA with most prisons have highest crime rates. maybe prisons cause crime.

canada has similiar laws and in general is similiar to us, but has a fraction of the crime. lot of people dont even lock their doors.

european nations where pot and hookers are legal have a lot less crime.

maybe you all need to mellow out and go get laid!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

3. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Thats got to be it:hammerhead:

4. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

No its not you idiot! I cant believe you're defending criminals

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah now if they can convince Hartsfield they are breaking the law!!

6. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Im not defending criminals. Im defending human rights and common sence. Criminals need to be in prisonOh and it doesnt surprise me you all are from the south.

7. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Your a real piece of work. You are defending criminals your just to stupid to realize. Has nothing to do with us being from the south you ******. CRIMINALS GAVE UP THEIR RIGHTS WHEN THEY BECAME CRIMINALS!!!!

8. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, we do have a slogan here that's endorsed by our state legislature.

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS. I think that they should amend that to say. Don't mess with Texas or Texans. Maybe we aren't as compasionate as you guys up north. That's ok. At least the criminals here know that there is a good chance that if they mess up, that physical bodily harm might happen to them......legally. All I care about is the legal part...not the moral issue. If you ever get ripped off (I hope it doesn't happen to you) you might just change your stance regarding criminals.

9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Typically in the south there a less panny wearing men... so yes I am proud to be from the south. We actually tote when we get a permit.

10. zz4guy

zz4guy LawnSite Senior Member

this thread is getting better and better :)

I wonder how all you tough guys would change your tune when your own rebelious teenage son climbs a fence and gets blown away. With your laws that is a-ok. Oh I know your son would never do that 'cause you raised him right. :rolleyes: