1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LCO gets charged with Felony Assault

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by nosparkplugs, Jul 26, 2008.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

exactly! They just dont get it. Its scary that there are so many people with no common sence!
  2. B_gerrits

B_gerrits LawnSite Senior Member

Are you kidding in this crappy state we had a guy climb on top of a building, cut through the roof, fall through the hole he cut, sued and won. The liberals here make me want to puke. At least in Texas criminals get what they deserve.
  3. muddstopper

muddstopper LawnSite Silver Member

4. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah...the land of fruits and nuts. Had the owner been there defending his property, he may have been able to a least beat the guy up. Surely, the case wouldn't go before a jury, after all the owner would be defending his place. But then, that's California....no telling what would happen.
  5. mtnzone

mtnzone LawnSite Member

you an absolute idiot....... commited is spelled "committed"......un is "an" you can not be taken seriously with that many misspelled words plus the fact that your numbers are skewed...

In china spitting gum on a sidewalk is considered a criminal offense, walking by a political poster without acknowledging it is consider a serious offense. Walking within 20 feet of a military personal is considered a executable offense. There are so many more.....

Their crime rate is high as there are rules for everything...but in all reality their crime rate is much lower than most major world powers.

In all seriousness you ought to read a little or at least do some research before you allow to your fingers to even move across a keyboard.
  6. mtnzone

mtnzone LawnSite Member

hahahahaha.. oh my freaking god... SENCE???? what the hell is SENCE...
  7. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

haha ok. im not worried about my spelling or typing skills on lawnsite. Calling people names because you dont agree with thier opinions makes who an idiot? I have already quoted sources and i dont need to do anymore. Another know it all teenager im sure.
  8. mtnzone

mtnzone LawnSite Member

Im actually 41 years old. Who happened to spend 5 years in China for work...and please enlighten us on your sources... skewed or not...

and point taken about the names, but I honestly don't think "idiot" is harsh especially since... sorry but your posts are bordering on absurd...
  9. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

10. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

From China's own Wu Heping, spokesman for the Ministry of Public Security