LCO gets charged with Felony Assault

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by nosparkplugs, Jul 26, 2008.

1. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Thanks you! I guarantee he hasnt had anything stolen from him.

2. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

Yes i do belong here cuz ive had stuff stolen that i worked my a$$ off for. I bet if it happened to you you wouldnt be a ****** defending dirt bag crooks!

3. TXNSLighting

from DFW, TX

:clapping::clapping::clapping: Yes!

4. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

He's had some stuff stolen.

5. Scagguy

Scagguy LawnSite Bronze Member

I believe it's not $75,000 but more like $1.00. That's what 1 Speer Gold Dot 40 cal 180GDHP cost me. Should the thief ask himself THAT question, I'd bet he would say yes and walk away. The problem is, they are too stupid and think nothing will happen to them.

6. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

lol... I take it your an accurate shooter!! My clip holds 15 rounds just in case!

7. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

My tri axle was stolen by an organized crime ring. The FBI got involved because a pattern was forming with heavy equipment thefts. The FBI told me the equipment gets dismantled and put on ships to never be seen again. If you think an organized crime guy will be scared of anything you bring out ive got news for you. They are also not stupid. Those guys should recieve no mercy. However i will not get into a shoot out with them to possibly lose my life ove a piece of insured equipment. I have also had a skidseer stole and have watched from across a yard a thug running down the road with my cutoff saw. I have had more things stolen than most have you have even owned. Still wont shoot over it. I wont lie, my first reaction is pure anger and i feel like i want to kill them but then logic takes over.

8. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Come on man... you are a solo operator. Don't act like you have it going on when you don't. Go put your pannies back on.

9. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

haha i am now. I owned a construction company for 11 years. Had 3 fulltime crews. A bit over 3 years ago i was forced to give it up when i was diagnosed with brain cancer. So i went the easy route and mow lawns. I should have just retired like the doc wanted me too. Lawnworks you and Green team should hold hands and sing campfire songs with the rest of the children on here.

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

He should have just killed them end of story.

Thats what I would do, In Florida you shoot first ask questions later. Thats no lie either.