LCO gets charged with Felony Assault

Discussion in 'Stolen Equipment' started by nosparkplugs, Jul 26, 2008.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

finally! I thought i was the only one with some sence in here.

2. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

Georgia just followed in Texas footsteps for the right to protect property with deadly force. Go Georgia!! Now we just need to adopt the express lane for executions like Texas!!

3. cgaengineer

I with you Ed, my property, my stuff...forget this crap about "He was raised in a broken family" BS, I was raised with a stepfather and I don't steal. I DO NOT feel sorry for a criminal. I don't care how old you are...you know as a child it is not right to steal.

The problem with society is people feel sorry for criminals, how about feeling sorry for the victim.

4. cgaengineer

What comes after stealing, rape, armed robbery, man slaughter, murder, serial killing. Having compassion for a criminal is WRONG.

It was only rape, the rapist took a wrong turn in his life the victim will forget about it sooner or later.

It was only child molestation, the kid wont even remember it when the are older.

It was only armed robbery, nobody was killed during the robbery. The robber just made some bad decisions in his life.

5. zz4guy

zz4guy LawnSite Senior Member

If you have the right to kill a perp for theft on your own property, then why don't we just send each convicted thief to the chair? Whats the difference.

It's not compassion for criminals, it's called human decency.

6. equip4u

equip4u LawnSite Member
    from pa

How long do you think other thieves would be tempted steal if they knew their end would be the electric chair? Discipline should not only be corrective but also preventive!

7. IA_James

IA_James LawnSite Silver Member
    from Iowa

One (only) good thing about this thread, if you've ever wondered precisely what a human life is worth. Evidently for a large part of the country it's about $100. Pathetic.

8. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

Your right it is pathetic. They just dont get it.

9. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

we were talking about a petty thief not a rapist or a murderer. Some of the greatest people in the world had a past of thievery or drug abuse. People have low times in their lives and hopefully they change that for the good. The world is much bigger that the 5 feet around you.

10. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

I fired the employee last week, whose cousin was involved with this, debating if I should call him to find out the verdict.