1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LCO Reality TV show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by pastorjoe77, Jun 8, 2011.

1. pastorjoe77

pastorjoe77 LawnSite Member

Why doesn't TLC or someone come out with a LCO reality TV show. It would definitely be entertaining!
  2. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

I wouldn't enjoy watching grass be cut.
    Posted via Mobile Device

RECESSION PROOF MOWING LawnSite Senior Member

I GUARANTEE EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS SITE WOULD BE FANS. MY REALITY SHOW WOULD MAKE PAWN STARS LOOK LIKE A BOTTOMFEEDER RATINGS FILLER. If I ever won city parks contract work...oh, baby...there'd be no stopping me with material. Dead bodies, 8 ft. tall vacant lots, angry neighbors, gangbanging graffiti artists roaming parks, sex in the park, whores, druggies, beggers, and yes...the occassional mowing and trimming. Lawn cutting would definately be "must see tv" if 'ol Recession was involved.
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know about dead bodies but I can talk dead cat, dead squirrel, snakes and so on.
    All once good animals that now have to be removed, somehow, by the lawn guy.
    Oh, and we ain't talking about no animal that just passed yesterday, nor are we talking about
    some perfectly preserved hardly humilified carcass either.

And the rides I can take you on, I have helmet cam, no I am not joking, we're talking first person live from behind,
    aside or up top the machine, and you can forget me taking you on the boring flat square acre lot too, fellows
    I got videos make my own stomach turn to knots.

Then there's always dog poop and string trimmer, who could ever forget?
    Oh and the yellow jacket swarm of wasps.

Might have to keep certain Round-Up treatments out of the discussion.
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  5. FuturePilot4u

Moving a dead animal...get a shovel and move it. Not so exiting
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawn Stars, Deadliest Lawns, American Cutters, Hardcore Lawn, Lawnbusters, Man Woman Lawn, Cash Lawn, Dual Lawnmowers. Any more?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

You all need to get your pliances checked.
  8. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

You do realize, of course, if this were to happen we'd probably see even MORE Lco's!
    Hell yeah, how many of you have thought about become Ice Road Truckers, come on now,
    but you didn't know anything about it before the show, right?

Now I don't know if I want more Lco's.

It's not about the excitement factor, it's the stomach turning aspect I was getting to,
    I said most of these are a bit of a ways past rigor mortis.
  9. FuturePilot4u

I think dirty jobs has the dirty stuff covered
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

HA! That would be one crazy show! To make it work though, you'd probably have to have some drama..... you know... running over the old lady that won't pay with the 72" z.... a few fights with fellow lco's... maybe a few run ins with moody customers... and you cant leave out that creepy old lady that watches you the entire time you're working form inside the house... switching windows when you go around back...

I'd be great! So who's gonna call up the producer?