LCO's in Punta Gorda or Cape Coral, FL

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by greendave, Sep 14, 2005.

1. greendave

greendave LawnSite Member

Changes in health and business situations are forcing me to get out of the lawn care business. I have 20 accounts in Burnt Store Marina, also some in the Cape that I need to find someone to take over. Possible sale of equipment, trailer and truck as well if anyone is interested. Good clients, nice yards.
  2. sicklid

sicklid LawnSite Member

I'm in Cape Coral. What kind of equipment do you have for sale?
  3. greendave

2002 Lesco Viper 48, 800hrs, Redmax7001 blower, less than 1 year old, Better Quick 36 WB, 31 hrs, Stihl trimmers, edger, essentially everything needed to run a lawn business, lots of stuff - I suppose I should make a list up so I can do a copy and paste when I'm asked. I'm currently working out of a Chevy stepvan with folding ramp, but also have a large twin axle trailer as well. I really can't sell the equipment unless I sell off all of the lawn accounts as well. What are your thoughts and needs?

Regards, David
  4. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

sicklid and another interested Parties

I Know Dave's Burnt Store Accounts and they are good ones. If you are not already in the gated community of Brunt Store Marina, this is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with enough accounts to make it worth your time. I do not know his Cape Coral accounts so I will not say I do, I do assume they they good ones. From the way I have seen Dave take care of his equipment, I would not be scared to buy it. I no longer Cut grass therefore I am unable to buy this Accounts or Equipment. I know Dave from LS and have Networked with him. He is a honest guy that I trust. I do not know him personally only from business.
  5. lawnmaniac883

lawnmaniac883 LawnSite Silver Member

I sure could use the trailer alone, if you are willing to break them apart?
  6. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

HOw far is it from Celebration Fl??? and what type of prices are you looking to get for your equipment?? Can you break it down? I just started in Celebration and am growing and am looking to expand some..

7. greendave

Rich, if you would, either change your settings so I can PM you, or PM me with your email, I've got answers for you.
    Thanks, David
  8. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

I tried to pm you but was unable to due to insufficent permision. You can email me at

9. greendave

I'm giving this thread a bump to try and renew some contacts, if you are looking to expand your business, and you're in the Punta Gorda area, PM me or email me.

10. Tider6972

Tider6972 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

check your PM s , I sent you one !