1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

LCO's on EOW already

Discussion in 'Florida Lawn Care Forum' started by williams lcm, Oct 4, 2011.

1. williams lcm

williams lcm LawnSite Bronze Member

Have some LCO's on eow this week. I have seen them around without their trailers. I know the grass has slowed down but I am still mowing them. Anyone on eow? I will give it 2 more weeks. Then eow for me.

2. Bahia will be skipped next week, but everything else is still weekly.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. fl-landscapes

fl-landscapes LawnSite Silver Member

Still growing here even Bahia, mornings been cooler though so probably looking at Halloween as usual for eow
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

We are looking at EO October; EOO...

5. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

some of my bahia lawns that i cut today are slowing down, pretty amazing after all the rain i had lately in my area, but just read about a possible tropical storm brewing..

here is the link..

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local/131086123.html

6. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Not until after the first week of November!! About 5 more weeks for me.

I have two non irrigated Bahia lawns that have slowed down, the other one is heavily irrigated and feed regularly and is still growing.

I have one lawn that has a good amount of Bermuda mixed in with the SA and it was really browning out today and had very little overall growth since last week.

7. Tri-City Outdoors

Tri-City Outdoors LawnSite Member

We do 36 services in a year. Everyone will receive 3 services this month. EOW in November and December. Monthly in Jan. and Feb. March is EOW till April 15th. Then we start weekly again.
    I am taking the 3rd week of this month off. Been doing 5 10-hour days and 5-8 hours on Saturdays since May. Weather been so nice this week. We busted our butt and made today a 1/2 day!

8. unkownfl

unkownfl LawnSite Gold Member

Leaving the 30th to go on a cruise, so I'll be on EOW first week of November. Right now I'm working a 8-10 day cut some are still every 7 on my nicer properties. I mostly do average lawns to shitty lawns.

9. tjlco

tjlco LawnSite Senior Member

Over the years, I've learned who's gonna complain and not. So next week I'll do those few that do, plus the areas where I have most of my accounts. Thats it. The following week everyone, then the following week OFFFFFFFFF

10. I have to say the grass this week has come to a halt. Almost all my yards have slowness down by half. I have mucho nice ones too. I guess it's the lower humidity that caused this. I'm def not complaining and a cold November would be awesome.
    Posted via Mobile Device