Leads

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Next Level, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Next Level

Next Level LawnSite Member

Just wanted to know if any of you use a service to get leads . I found a site that charges you for leads they e-mail or fax you. I don't know if it is worth it or not.:confused:

2. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

Is the company called service magic? I was wondering how well these companies worked myself

3. Next Level

Next Level LawnSite Member

thats one of them, the one i was looking at is *******************. there is no start up fee like service magic. they only require you to put $60. in a account to pay for the leads they send you. It is like $8 for commercial stuff and $4 for residential .

4. noiseyvoyzey

noiseyvoyzey LawnSite Member

Look at it this way if it costs you 60 to land 1 account even if it is a small one 25-30 a week figure 28 cuts 700-840 I guess it could be worth it, what the hell its only 60 buck to try it right? what do you have to lose, I blow more than that a week on scrath off tickets :)

5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I did a bid just yesterday, and the lady said a guy from service magic was suppose to come that day too. I never heard of them until then. I was there right before dark and she said that she didn't think he was showing up, So she hired me.