Hey guys, we finally got arounmd to doing our cleanups this weekend, weve been so busy with school we havent had a chance. Heres what we did. Over the summer we purchased a used billy goat loader, which has a kawasaki engine on it, which i believe to be 11 horse or so. It was used hand had alot of wear but ran great and worked good. M ypartner has a 1997 f350 powerstroke, so we decided to put it on his truck. We picked up 3 sheets of OSB plywood from home cheapo for 6 bucks a sheet, and about 10 2x4's. we built a simple box on the truck using full sheets on the side and 3 quarters of one agiants the cab. he purchased a new tailagte for his truck lat year so we took that off and put the old one on, and put the loader on. we then took a leftover scrap from the ply wood and cut the circle out for the pipe in. we screwed this across the back of the truck so the pipe would sit inside it. We wrapped a tarp over the whole box. i bought a gromet kit and made new gromets in the tarp for extra strength. we laid a tarp down iside the box and tacked up high agianst the back wall. The loader had a old hose on it, so at first we looked into getting anew one then realized it would cost as much as the machine, so we picked up a few roles of black gorilla tape and rewrapped the hose, hopefully giving us a little more suction. The unit worked great all weekend, and it wasnt to bad to unload the truck, we shoveled and pitchforked about half the truck out, then pulled the inside tarp out. Next years addition is hopefulyl an easy dumper lol. I forgot to mention we also put a piece of ferin on the outside along the 2x4's to slide our rakes into, that worked good scince we dont have a trailer yet lol. Overall the leaf loader saved us alot of time over last year when we were still bagging leaves. Just thought i'd share with you guys our new addition.