Leaf Cleanup Wording

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassInPA, Nov 30, 2005.

1. GrassInPA

GrassInPA LawnSite Member

Guys, I have a problem with a large leaf cleanup job that I did :dizzy: . This lady has been using me for the past 3 years or so. This year I had all the leaves cleaned up on the yard and out of some of the landscaping beds. When I went back to finish the beds though, the wind was too strong and end up making a mess before I could finish. She also has 4 Bradford pear trees that are around 20 feet tall that haven't dropped their leaves yet. I feel that I won't be able to get back there this year due to working during the day at my full-time job. My question is on how to word the billing.

Should I bill her for the cleanup of the beds also and state in the letter that they will be cleaned up either this year or first thing next year? Or should I just tell her that I am able to do the beds next year if she wants? They aren't that bad now, but will be once the pear trees drop the leaves.

Any help is greatly appreciated on this. :help: Let me know if you need to know more.

Zach

One other thing, what would be a simple way to explain deadheading of plants to a customer?