Leaf collection for Grandstand?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by JohnnyRocker, Sep 23, 2013.

1. JohnnyRocker

JohnnyRocker LawnSite Senior Member

I have checked out some of the previous threads on this, however they are a bit dated. So...are there any new leaf collection options on the market for the Toro Grandstands? I realize you can slap a grass gobbler/bagger on the side, something better would be ideal. Thanks!

2. Valk

Valk LawnSite Silver Member

Accelerator aluminum catchers are quite a bit lighter...which can make a BIG diff with each emptying.

3. JohnnyRocker

So, I guess Toro was full of it when they said they would come out with something 4 years ago. Oh well.

4. JohnnyRocker

Oh, why not bump? :rolleyes:

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Protero has a vac system that can be mounted on the grandstand. Aside from their vac and a regular catcher, there arent many other options I am aware of. Its actually the reason I am getting rid of my grandstand. Im ahppy with my machine but I need something with a big vac system.

http://www.proteroinc.com/

6. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Any Idea of what the cost would be?

7. brunnersltd1

brunnersltd1 LawnSite Member

i too have toro grandstands as well..... the Protero brand is all i have found as well, they do not list any prices on there website...... cant find a dealer or wholesaler on line either..... i have not tried calling or emailing them yet tho