leaf dust, a natural skin conditioner?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Nov 28, 2005.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

ok look, i'm being serious here. everytime we mulch leaves, a get covered in leaf dust. after 9 beers, and a hot bath, the skin on my face looks, and feels so smooth. it does amazing things with my complexion. now i'm being serious here, is it possible that leaf dust is like a natural skin cleanser, or conditioner or something?

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

After 9 beers are you sure you remember it right? If so, it think it was the bath!! :waving:

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

News to me Bg. All I know is after leaf cleanup, you need twice the amount of soap and shampoo when showering.

4. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

I am gonna go woth must be the hopps coming out of your pores while sweating in the hot bath. Leaf dust dries the hell out of my skin.

5. mak2

mak2 LawnSite Senior Member

It is the beer affecting your complexion, the leaves should affect you bank account.

6. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Do I hear the next BG million being made here Organic leaf Dust for a more beautiful complexion

7. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yes, i believe i've stumbled upon my next billion dollar scheme. all i need now, is enough clients to pay me, to sit down next to a big pile of leaves, and let me discharge them in thier face.

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

How much u gonna charge?? Are you gonna go by an hourly rate or flat rate? Will there be any other services offered??lol

9. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

LOL:D

10. vincent c. gomeyac

vincent c. gomeyac LawnSite Member

Mr. BGedd my HERO,

I beleive you sir, after sitting on my rear cleaning, grinding, vacuuming dusty leaves, my seat was like full of talcum powder.

Went home, straight to shower AMAZINGLY BOTH CHEEKS OF MY REAR
    WERE AS SMOOTH AS YOUR....so ibelieve you. I might use it every day.

thnx. for informing, VINZ