Leaf Loader Exhaust Hose

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HOLLYWOOD6973, Aug 30, 2004.

1. HOLLYWOOD6973

HOLLYWOOD6973 LawnSite Member
    from PGH PA

I have a 16hp Billy goat loader on my dump truck. I have the side of my dump really high for leaf season, so what I want to do is get a trac-vac exhaust hose set up so it can reach to the top of the truck. I looked on there web site but there no parts page.
    Can any help or any Idea's

thanks

2. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

There was a website kicking around which just sold those type of hoses. Do a search here and it might come up. I cant remember what it was called though.

3. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I use heavy duty plastic pipe. The kind I use is 8 in drain or sewage pipe. It is about $80 for 10 ft. The pipe should last for many years.

4. Liberty Lawncare

Liberty Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I got a flexable hose last year from I hose .com. I think I got the T-7. The hose I got is crap. It has many splits and holes:mad: . I would not get the T-7 but try ihose.com. for intake hose.

5. Tvov

Tvov LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Check to see if you can order extensions or whatever you need from Billy Goat. You can jury-rig and finagle all you want (and boy do I know about that), but sometimes it is worth it to spend the money on factory parts.

Ask other landscapers, or especially construction/excavation companies, about where to get pipes.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Some people have used stove pipe, as well.

7. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN