Leaf loader for beer bottles, magazines, water...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by RedMax Man, Oct 8, 2007.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Checkout this crazy Billy Goat video. The guy starts sucking up beer bottles, then magazines then water.:weightlifter: :drinkup: :dizzy:
    I wouldn't want to be the one cleaning up the glass and paper afterwards:laugh: :hammerhead:

click the video on this link...
    http://www.billygoat.com/site/professional.aspx

2. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw this yesterday..... pretty serious stuff.

3. RedMax Man

The above link doesn't work and is wrong. The stupid website is all messed up and i can't copy the link properly, it going to a blank homeowner site.
    Anyway if you go to the Billy Goat professional site and click on Products then Debris Line then Debris Loader then DL Debris Loader you will find a video link on the right side of that page about that loader.

4. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

I don't want to be the one cleaning that up either.

5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Nice! Hopefully our new 13hp Billygoat does half that well. I finall got my carrying unit made. I'll snap some pics tomorrow and post em'.

6. 04superduty

04superduty LawnSite Member

those billygoats can sure take a beating. unfortunately you usally see an object that you shouldnt suck up right before it dissapears, then their is nothing you can do. just cringe as it hits the impeller and makes some god awful noise.

7. RedMax Man

I just bought a used 16HP Billy Goat HTR unit today so i'm curous to see how it performs. Although i plan on using mainly for leaves.

8. RedMax Man

bump.......................