Leaf Loader for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by CharlotteOutdoorImpact, Nov 19, 2009.

1. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

CharlotteOutdoorImpact LawnSite Senior Member

I have a very nice Little Wonder Leaf Loader for sale. Its 16hp (plenty of suction, its surprising actually) used less than 30hours. It has the talon shredding and it really does reduce a big pile of leafs into a fraction.

I will try to upload pictures

I need money for house payment so no trades considered. I need money and hate to sell this but my time is running out.

$2200

Location is in Charlotte NC

Little Wonder Leaf Loader 001.jpg

Little Wonder Leaf Loader 005.jpg

Little Wonder Leaf Loader 008.jpg

Little Wonder Leaf Loader 011.jpg

2. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

I bought one recently in about the same condition for $1200. I think new they only cost $2400, so your a bit high unless you have the swing away mount with it.

3. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

that is my starting price... I dont know what your talking about with the new price.. you may have the horse power wrong?/I dont know... sound like you got a good deal however. New they are over $3000.

here is one example
    http://www.knightsinc.com/littlewondertruckloaders.htm

Hope these links work... never tried this before.

http://www.stephenroypower.com/pages/custompages/viewcustompage/2601/little-wonder-fall-specials-09.aspx

Here is Little Wonders Web Site

http://littlewonder.com/lw-loaders.asp

Even call around or search the web they are all listed at around $3000 new. all over. I just quickly found a couple examples...

I will lower my asking price to $1800

4. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll give you $1,000 CASH for it and be there to pick it up before Thanksgiving.

5. Looking Good Lawn Service

Looking Good Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Ouch!...better off burning it dude if u cant even get a G note for that, just craiglist the thing will be gone in a week

6. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

thats a nice machine,dont give it away .good luck

7. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

I can't believe you would even offer that. Shows that you don't care for any one as afellow being. Only out to make a buck for your self no matter who you scr@w. JMO.

8. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

I have one of those exact machines and they are truly a great product and great quality. Price is fair for only 30 hours. I paid 2900 brand new before the 2008 fall season.

9. CharlotteOutdoorImpact

I know, its now on craigslist and have already got a call on it.. I will keep it if I cant get enough out of it... I am going to go ahead and put my leaf collection set up together if it doesnt sell by next week and start doing some jobs with it, until it sells.

10. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

mmm.... if you were closer... dont list it on a forum, people just insult you.