1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Leaf Loader Hose purchase

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ksland, Nov 29, 2003.

1. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for a hose (not extended chute) for my Lesco leaf loader. I have mounted it to my enclosed trailer tongue and would like a hose the clamps on and connects to box so I don't have to remove it to drive. I have seen a couple here, where can I buy hose for this and what is it called? any info greatly appreciated.
  2. xcopterdoc

xcopterdoc LawnSite Senior Member

check j-thomas.com Lots of other good stuff there too.
  3. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

It was on a Lawnsite thread a few weeks ago, I can't remember the name of the company.

I went to the website, prices looked fair.

Anyone remember who it is?
  4. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

5. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

6. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

I was actually looking to find something in a store somewhere local, I need one yesterday.
  7. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Look under subber in phone book you will find something. Especially where you are.
  8. brian mon

brian mon LawnSite Member

Order from ihozs.com will be shipped same day.....took me 2 days to recieve 25'........good luck
  9. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

I would have to agree with ihozs.com ksland. If you go local you will pay out the nose. They can ship the same day. Not sure if they offer overnight, but if you had to pay for it it would still come out cheaper than buying local. :cool:
  10. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

I also agree on ihozs. If you order Monday morning you will definitely have it Thursday. Probably Wednesday.